Watch the Live Webcast of Today’s Sessions
How to search and find the abstracts you want to find online
1. Launch the app on full screen mode, just like you would launch a Playtech casino online
2. Download the free Goldschmidt2012 Mobile App
The web-version of the Goldschmidt 2012 Mobile App works similarly to the Native app
There are four options you can use to get the abstracts that you are looking for
- If you know the specific session you are searching, select “Search” at the bottom of the browsing screen to the right and then type in the session name. You may also type in keywords (such as generic topics), abstract titles or speaker names. The search results will then display all sessions, presentations or speaker containing your typed keyword. Click on the search result to display additional information.
2. Select the program function, where you will be shown a range of options (Plenary, Oral, Poster etc). Choose your preferred session. Select the day and your preferred main session. This will be followed by sequence of sub-sessions which will have abstracts attached as a PDF document.
3. Select the program icon, choose “All Sessions at a Glance”. Everything that is included in the app will be shown on a day-by-day basis. The filter in the top right corner has each of the 23 scientific themes. Select a theme and press “Done”. Only sessions relating to this theme will be displayed.
4. Select the Speakers icon, and click on the alphabetical grouping corresponding to the 1st letter of the last name you are looking for. Should you have problems viewing the abstract, hold Ctrl and roll your mouse to sharpen your vision, or click the magnifying glass at the bottom of the app screen to zoom in on the abstract.
Join the conversation at #goldshmidt2012 or email your thoughts/questions to .
Look for our kiosk at the Montreal Pierre-Elliot Trudeau Airport!
Tourism Montreal will have a dedicated welcome kiosk at the International/US Arrival terminal, Saturday, June 23rd and Sunday, June 24th, between 10h00am and 21h00pm. Look for our Goldschmidt banner!
Individual presenter confirmations have now been sent out to all participants. The oral session program is now available on the website.
Plenary Speakers Announced
A series of fascinating plenary lectures will be offered by leaders in their respective field during the conference! Do not miss the EAG President Address, the GAST Lecture, or the Shale Gas and Resources Forums!
Award recipients announced!
Consult the list of awardees to see the presentation schedule!
We will have a record number of exhibitors at Goldschmidt 2012. View our Exhibitors list.
The GEOTOP research center and Montréal are proud to host the 22nd Goldschmidt™ conference in June 2012. The conference will focus on the Earth in Evolution and will include great science, exciting activities, and the chance to network and socialise with many groups and individuals working in the field.
Start planning your visit to Montréal!
Montréal is a cosmopolitan city that displays its European ancestry in a new world setting both in French and English. It is a vibrant, welcoming and safe location for delegates from all countries. Goldschmidt 2012 will be held at the same time as the 33rd edition of International Jazz Festival, in the core of the city. From gastronomic delights to cultural events, unique architectural styling and exciting nightlife, our city invites you to make the most out of your time with us.
For information on restaurants, shopping, guided tours, activities as well as fun facts and maps, consult the website developed by Tourisme Montréal especially for you!
Responsible EventGoldschmidt 2012 is working to achieve level 3 performance in the BNQ 9700-253 Responsible event standard. This standard has been developed to recognize event organizers that are planning to implement best practices in sustainable event management.
Takt-etikSpecialized in eco-advising for organizations and events, Takt-etik has organized over 80 sustainable and green events, throughout Quebec since 2007. Takt-etik is the official supplier of the Quebec City Convention Centre for sustainable events and has worked on numerous high-profile sustainable events at the Palais des congrès sucha s the 2010 World Energy Congress de Montréal as well as having worked with smaller venues.